- Spending more time or money gambling than you wanted?
- Having less money than you should?
- Having regrets or feeling guilty after playing?
- Losing focus at work or social events?
- Trying to win back your losses?
- Spending less time with people you care about?
- Hiding how much you play from friends and family?
- Playing after the fun stops?
If you found yourself answering yes to any of the questions above, you may be experiencing gambling harm.
You're not alone.
Recognition is the first step towards avoiding gambling harm...